So jumping back on the bandwagon over my previous entry about the POST method, I happened to read the December 3 edition of DMNews and found some interesting statistics on social media and what people are doing. Here are a few snippets of what it said:
- 78% of marketers see social media marketing as a way to gain competitive edge.
- 58% of marketers have implemented user-generated content or reviews in the past year.
- 31% of marketers have launched a blog in the past year.
- 25% of marketers have implemented an RSS feed in the past year.
- 8% of marketers‘ total online marketing spend is devoted to social media.
Now out of all those marketers, I wonder how many have utilized the POST method and found their campaigns successful. If you’ve done any of these, is it being measured in some way and have you realized a great return on investment?